View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 07:38 PM   #68
Swish

My Ride: 2004 M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Act of God View Post
I already pointed out why I do this, to draw attention to the double-standard. Ignoring it will not solve the problem.

In your opinion, are these incidents reported or covered differently based on race?
I already said I rarely see these kinds of things, white or black, and I watch the news, read news regularly. Not to mention, I've already pointed out how I feel about the criminals that did this (they are animals and belong locked under the jail)! Do I think things get covered more because of race, no! Do I think certain incidents get brought to light due to circumstance, yes! I guess it's in the eye of the person viewing it. At the end of the day, all that matters is that the people commuting these crimes go to prison... And we know plenty of blacks are in prison, as you so eloquently like to point out every opportunity you get! So in the end, who really cares about the media attention, except for a guy that feels the "white mane burden".

"If you want to move past racism, you have to STOP LABELING EVERYTHING BY RACE / 2000_328CI"
Swish is offline   Reply With Quote