View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 07:45 PM   #69
NFRs2000nyc

My Ride: 2003 FormulaRedS2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish View Post
I already said I rarely see these kinds of things, white or black, and I watch the news, read news regularly. Not to mention, I've already pointed out how I feel about the criminals that did this (they are animals and belong locked under the jail)! Do I think things get covered more because of race, no! Do I think certain incidents get brought to light due to circumstance, yes! I guess it's in the eye of the person viewing it. At the end of the day, all that matters is that the people commuting these crimes go to prison... And we know plenty of blacks are in prison, as you so eloquently like to point out every opportunity you get! So in the end, who really cares about the media attention, except for a guy that feels the "white mane burden".
No dice. The Zimmerman case blew up SOLELY because it was a "white" on black crime. If it was a black on white or a black on black crime, no one would even hear about it. Race is a very big deal, as far as the media goes, and it only goes one way...turn events in a racewar. I'd love to see the people react to the KKK putting a bounty on the heads of these 12 and see if Holder doesn't throw them all in prison (the KKK.) What happened to the Black panthers when they put a price on Zimmerman's head?