2003 330xi owner multiple questions
Hello all new member here with a few questions your help is greatly appreciated.
1. when on auto my heater blower motor flutters works fine just acts like when auto it runs sporadic.
2. Car has 140,000 miles on it i bought a new clutch 3 mths ago when i got the car but haven't installed it because clutch doesn't seen to be getting worst do the clutches on these cars just engage really late like 1 inch from atw out?
3. Already replaced control arms/ball joints/ca bushings what else is going to gi wrong? Cooling system? Vanos?
4. I buy only oem and only from ecs current parts on there way. Thermostat kit, valve cover gasket kit. Any tips on install?
5. Car is crap on snow and ice Dsc has to be off or car de-powers itself when loosing traction will kill the motor on steep hill if loosing traction
6. I live in a geographic oddity i drive up a cliff everyday i own a h3 as well but need this car to be a beast can i put like buckshot mudders on it in the winter? Not trolling just over exaggerating a wee bit .
7. I need another set if rims to run my winter tires on what bmw oem rims will fit my car? Whats a good price rims only?
8. My tire pressure light is on i live over 100 miles from a bmw dealer and since im going to be running 2 sets of rims i just want the yellow light off whats the redneck way to kill the light?
9. I have no aux on my head unit how can i use my iphone for music in car?
10. I have yellowish gunk under oil fill cap whats that from?
The reason im doing the vcg is when i go up the cliff there is an awful smell i think oil is coming out of vcg on rear of engine
Last edited by DieselMinded; 03-21-2013 at 01:55 PM.