View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #11
FamilyTruckster

My Ride: 05 ZHP
Whammy, I would highly recommend Eibach Sportline spings with Koni Yellow adjustables (I think they are on sale right now too). I have had that setup on my '05 ZHP for about 30k miles and love it. Rides just a tiny bit stiffer than a stock ZHP, while lowering it the perfect amount. We've spoken before when you were buying your ZHP, I'm local to you and if you haven't done your suspension yet you are welcome to go for a ride/drive in my ZHP to see what you think of the setup. I should have my car out of winter storage anytime now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whammy View Post
All,

My '03 ZHP has 130k miles on what I believe is the original suspension. The ride quality is still fairly good however I need to start planning on refreshing the suspension.

In my 325i, I rolled in a PSS9 kit. For this car, I do not want a coilover kit. I want to preserve the car as long as I can. Putting additional stress on the subframe is not an option for me.

With that said, what are my options? I have been doing some research on this and I had a few options:
  • H&R Cupkit
  • Bilstein Shocks w/H&R Springs (Not sure if Race or Sport)
  • Something else?

I would prefer to stay with either Bilstein or H&R due to reputation. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance!
FamilyTruckster is offline   Reply With Quote