View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 06:01 PM   #3
DieselMinded

My Ride: '03 330xi
Thanks a ton!

I have a t-stat kit in route do i really need to replace the waterpump and tank premeditated what if its already been changed. Im replacing the tstat because 1 time last year i got a coolant temp not controlling code.

So any e46 rims will work on my car great!

I use ecs i like there support and website and they are on ohio so thats a huge plus.

I do have a brand new oem clutch from ecs sitting here may swap it out and see if its any better current clutch doesnt slip but if your stopped on a hill and someone pulls right up behind you , you damn near have to smoke it to keep from going backwards

I did get a tube of the oil proof rtv for the vcg install. Got the spark plugs too as it looks like ill be right there when changing the vcg

Local tire shops are unable to read my tire press sensors they say bmw havent released the coding yet so ill have to go to a dealer and get 8 sensors and have them mated to my system ..... Not happening need cost effective way to bypass i know when i have a flat tire dont need the car telling me

How so i know if mu car was originally equipped with run flats? Does that effect my 2nd set of rims?

Thanks
DieselMinded is offline   Reply With Quote