Thread: E46 M3 Carbon Black M3 12,900
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 05:21 PM   #14
sgoetz628

My Ride: 2002 330 CiC
Quote:
Originally Posted by QWK_Z06 View Post
Selling my 2003 Carbon Black M3 with 124,xxx miles and a clean title. I'm located in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area.

The paint is in good condition for the mileage(rock chips on front bumper, few small dings) but nothing really noticeable unless you are looking closely.

Interior is also in good condition aside from a scuff on the rear interior panel from people using the back seat, and slight wear on the front seats.

Recent maintenance in the last 1000 miles incudes: oil, tranny, and diff fluid change, plugs, and valve job. In the last 25000 miles the water pump, alternator, belts, and battery were all replaced.

The SMG has acted up on me a couple times on extremely hot days and long periods of driving, however I have not had any problems for a few months now. I did not try and replace the relay or anything yet. Also I had a steering angle sensor fault that tripped a check engine light. I went ahead and bought a sensor to replace, and of course the code went away. So I will throw the steering angle sensor in with the purchase in case it ever comes back. I also have a CSL style trunk that I never got around to installing, so that will also be included.

I have a large album with 50+ pics so please send me a PM with your Email address if you would like some more pictures or for any additional questions.

Price is $12,600

Here she is with a fresh coat of zaino. These were taken this week:

A posting suggestion for here and anywhere else you may list it - park the car in the sun, you stand in the shade. As it is, the pics don't show a lot of detail.