View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 10:40 PM   #5264
BruceWonder

My Ride: 2011.5 E92 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRs2000nyc View Post
Thats your opinion, and you are entitled to it. As you can see from the video on the last page, some people own the real AND the rep. Most people won't treat their watches like I do. They are not going to install a Jeep lift kit while wearing their $10K Rolex banging it around on the axles. Some people don't like to travel with real watches, especially ones that are easily recognizable like Pams or Rollies. Everyone has their reasons. No reason to judge people based on their choices, UNLESS they (like you said) are posing.
Theres different watches for different occasions. Thats what G-Shocks and Casios are made for. I dont see the logic of not wearing a real watch vs a fake watch. You're still going to attract the same attention with the fake as the thieves wont know the difference till they mug it off of you.

There are similar looking watches from good manufactures out there to buy if a person likes a particular model/style, but I dont get the full blown on 100% down to the branding replicas. I guess ppls wearing fakes just need any lil justification so say that its OK to do so imo

Last edited by BruceWonder; 03-21-2013 at 10:41 PM.
BruceWonder is online now   Reply With Quote