View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #1409
Alex323Ci

My Ride: M3 & 323Ci (sold)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_2007 View Post
This is the AUC sensor, it decides when the outside air is too dirty for you to breathe and recirculates cabin air:

There is a foam-like sponge inside of it which needs to be cleaned/replaced. Search threads made by "dmax", he has a step by step DIY regarding the fix.
I didn't see posted earlier but isn't there a way to program the sensor more sensitive and activate sooner?
Also I did a search for "dmax" and his DIY threads for AUC sensor and can't find any that show how to clean it. I am interested in this. In both my E46s i have yet to see the Automatic air circulation mode kick in. And I have been in some dust and behind some smelly diesels trucks

ok just got a PM from member "jeepo23" with the DIY link. thanks man! here it is for anyone else interested
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=884216

Last edited by Alex323Ci; 04-09-2013 at 05:06 PM. Reason: post DIY link for AUC sensor
Alex323Ci is offline   Reply With Quote