View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 09:25 AM   #4
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
How do we effectively secure our border? I'm genuinely curious.
Well, with the war in the middle east "hopefully" winding down, our defense budget will be comfortably reduced... allowing for funds to be allocated towards automated systems (drones, cameras, infrared, etc) to do most of the monitoring electronically. But that is for CBP to figure out (and, through the work we've been doing with them, I can tell you they have PLENTY of electronic solutions.. many of which are underfunded or completely shut down as a result of budget cuts).

But we can NOT justify legislation to legalize anyone who wants to cross our porous border and expect that will somehow solve problems... and if we say "hey anyone who wants to come here is welcome", we're ringing the dinner bell not to the poor and tired who want to work for a living.. but for those living in situations far worse than a life of welfare here in the US... and that's the last thing our nation needs. It's not a shot in the arm.. it's a shot to the side of the bow that is our deficit.

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote