View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 11:04 AM   #3
mike4-vr6

My Ride: 06' M3 & 01' GLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate View Post
I have some info...

Houston has some decent shops. Personally I haven't had luck with M Power Performance and would never recommend them to anyone.

However, I like Clown Shoe Motorsports in Dallas, contact them for your coilovers and proper installation with corner balancing.

There is a new company out that has had some stunning reviews, JailBreak Tuning, google them. They send you a cable and you download your tune yourself, after payment of course.

There was an exhaust on Craigslist for your car, no affiliation, but it might be a spot to check.

Welcome to Houston, check out the M Club of Houston...check out the local BMW CCA chapter site...enjoy!
Thanks for the great info! I have installed coilovers a few times before on my MK4 GLX. I was thinking I could do it myself with the M but I will give them a shout to see if they could get me a good deal on some coils if I have them install them. Ive been meaning to take a trip out to Dallas soon anyways! Jailbreak Tuning looks promising. Quite expensive, but I will definitely be looking into it further as well as the craigslist ad.

I will be checking out the clubs you mentioned too! Cheers!
mike4-vr6 is offline   Reply With Quote