View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 03:35 PM   #34
GGray
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 01 325it Wagonator
Quote:
Originally Posted by avincent52 View Post
To each his own, of course. You should have bought the non-sunroof white one. Aside from that it was the best wagon I found for sale in the last couple of years, and the friend who bought it said the PPI was clean. Price was right too.

Here's the silver one with the sports seats. Awesome color combo, IMHO, although I'd probably replace the wood trim with black or aluminum.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...Index=13&Log=0
I made an offer at what I thought it was worth. I was about to pay for it and your buddy paid full pop for it.. Glad I didn't, the one I ended up with is really clean and all the maintenance is up to date. I already put an M3 wheel on it and suspension/wheels/brake upgrades. About to buy an E46M3 complete sub frame to put in with my six speed. Interior will be getting redo with M cloth sport seats...

I work at BimmerWorld so parts are not an issue. Neither is paint or body work since I can do both. I will post when I do updates.

That imola and silver is nice! We had a euro 911, 75 Carrera, Silver/lobster always liked silver /red interior interior

88 E30M3 turbo race/track car
89 M3 restore project
91 325i M tech convertible.
92 Gti 8V
01 325it five speed daily/track AKA: Wagonator.

If you can take it apart you can make it faster
GGray is offline   Reply With Quote