View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 10:32 AM   #29
taylor192

My Ride: 2003.5 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Two questions:

1- So the rear interior panels are different from the coupe, in that there's a top and a bottom piece, and the center leather bit needs to come out to access the lower piece? That threw me the first time I saw it.. So even to play with speakers and trim and whatnot I'm going to need to pull that and break some tabs, so I should just order a bunch and keep them handy, right?
Short answer: Yes.

If you want the long answer please start another thread. Please don't clutter this sticky with other topics.

Quote:
2- Do you have more photos like this one with everything removed?
Unfortunately no. I posted a thread already asking if others had photos with the fabric removed from the frame. No luck.

Quote:
I am hoping to never have to take the covers off, but if you have lots of pictures it can be useful for studying and learning. ESPECIALLY if (if possible) the lines and their numbers are traced over it. Different colored lines maybe? Who knows. Asking a lot, I know.
The lines are all visible with the top articulated in various positions. If you would like to take photos and trace the lines I am certain this will help others and be a welcome addition to this thread.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote