View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 01:52 PM   #33
Justinz

My Ride: 03 AW 325xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Minn View Post
This is good news. Is it just me, though, or is the pre-painted option missing from the product page on your site? I've been contemplating getting one of these bumpers for a while but always had trouble with the idea that I would really be spending $1000 when all is said and done, so had I known about this added service, that would have helped a lot.

Also, I imagine others will want to know this: what is the difference on the product page between "E46 Fit's All" and "E46 Sedan"? If I have a wagon or a sedan, wouldn't either option fit?
I called them up they have a few different sites. None of the sites worked, they have multiple ebay accounts as well.
The person on the phone said that they can order through phone since apparently there is no other way of buying it online.
It would be ~290 or so for it painted and shipped. I forgot to ask about the grille or the fog lights which are probably not included since its not in the photo.
I may order since the price is lower but I am wondering how the paint would look.
Justinz is offline   Reply With Quote