Thread: I Love Salt
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 08:25 PM   #45
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Mike,

Here are a few "action" pics of you detailing your salt lovin' car Didn't get as much after having that delicious iced drink you provided....man was that good! After having a few cups, all I wanted to do is sit in that chair in the garage and lounge in the sun.....wasn't thinking too much about anything else until I took you out for a ride and drive in my modded ZHP

It was amazing just how much of a difference you could see and feel while you were claying your car Mike! Especially on the hood. Glad I was able to show you guys just how easy it was to clay today

George's car - amazing that he has the mileage he does and has never changed plugs or washed the car.....

Shaun's 335i...even with a slight purple hue, this car looks spectacular!

I thought Katie's wheels looked so much better than Shaun's

Then there's my ZHP...

Next time I will get a group shot and more pics of everyone's car.....I need to start thinking of doing this when we bbq... At least there will be more get togethers in the future!
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l 365AutoSports one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 05-04-2013 at 09:33 PM.
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote