View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 12:30 AM   #23
SK8URDEAD

My Ride: TopazBlu 325I
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytonL View Post
As you can see, I'm from Texas. Ill be traveling to LA for Bimmerfest and will arrive around 4pm on Friday. Im staying in Culver City at a hotel.

I'm looking for a car wash that y'all locals recommend. I use the two bucket method and can be pretty picky on what touches my paint. I will be bringing ALL my detailing tools so I'll need a place with just water and shade.
A fanatics driveway would be the best option (of course I can give you money for the water) but I understand completely about feeling uncomfortable with that.

So if someone's driveway route doesn't pan out, what are some of the best, safest, car washes I can use that evening/night?
what part of San Antonio are you from? I'm from there aswell except right now im staying in San Diego. Happy Spurs beat them lakers haha but yeah we might run into each other in bimmer fest
Umnitza MTech II Body Kit, ZHP Weighted Shift Knob, Muffler Delete, Resonator Delete, Khoalty LED Tail lights/Clear Front Turn Signals + Sidemarkers, Long CAI, Koni FSD's + B&G Lowering Springs, CF Fabric Trim, Black Suede Headliner + Pillars, Thule 753 Roof Rack n Fairing, 5% Rear 20% Front Tint, DDM Led license plate lights. No such thing as DONE lol.
SK8URDEAD is offline   Reply With Quote