View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 04:40 AM   #93
ivanlaksana

My Ride: e46 318i
Quote:
Originally Posted by JZambrano7 View Post
Okay so i've owned this 325xi for a year now and this is the progress i've made with the limited resources i have money wise. I'm still looking to improve, and i'm dying for a drop even if its just one to make it a bit more sporty but idk it seems too complicated on an xi so i'm having second thoughts. The interior is in the works and an mtechII is just too far right now maybe by next summer. Anyway here are the pics.

1st day i got her

Then i added EE Tails and got CF emblems all around as well as clear sidemarkers half a year later.

Some time later i got my hands on style 119 oem rims from a fellow fanatic in maryland.

My car at Bimmerfest, nothing special to look at. But i was happy to make progress.

Went ahead and got 35% Tint all around, came out pretty well wish i could go darker but NY cops go hard for these things.

About two days ago i finally upgraded my halogen headlights to p46 headlights from umnitza installed by fellow fanatic Solidjake, who i could not thank enough after going through the hassle of removing the cold weather package headlight washers which were a pain to remove. Also got the car coded for window roll up and DRL.

Sorry for the crappy cellphone pics but its the best i got. I still have plenty of ideas but it feels good to know i have made some improvement. C&C welcome
Need lowering kit, more lower down to ground LOL