View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #13
Registered User
ac_2007's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,227
My Ride: E46 - M3 & 325i
Re: Need legal advice.

Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
So you need proof if identification to get into your gated neighborhood, which your parents can't provide because they have no valid ID?

Get a fake license maybe? High school kids can probably help you out.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
I lol'd

This, get a fvcking fake ID. Name your parents Speedy Gonzales and Consuela Necessito.

People like them contribute to high insurance rates for everyone else. I just hope amongst this stupidity you don't get into a minor fender bender with a guy that claims injuries and your whole family ends up penniless.

Last edited by ac_2007; 05-06-2013 at 05:32 PM.
ac_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote