View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 01:08 AM   #13
Razmataz77

My Ride: 2002 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by frongm View Post
I just installed the touring kit on my 330ci with sport suspension. The ride is night and day from the tired original suspension. However I find that the new set up is a little bouncy. I didn't go with the sport cup as I didn't want to really lower the car too much. I do not think the touring kit lowered the car at all. I also changed The fcabs with power flex and new control arms. Car does feel brand new. I wonder if the sport cup kit would have been better for my expectations/closer to the stock sport and not drop the car as low as the claims. The struts just seem like they "under damp". I did also install new Pirelli pzero nero tires as well. They are definitely different than the yoko advan I had prior. Anyone else feel the same as me with the touring kit?
A little bouncy, interesting. In regards to the drop, I think with sports suspension the drop is minimal. For me the Non Sports suspension to H & R Touring cup kit will have a nice drop but not the slammed drop which is not what I want. Also I live in Northern NJ so you know how the roads are on the East Coast so I am looking for that compromise, not too harsh, not too low of a drop not too too stiff as this is my daily Drive car so I value ride comfort. You have pics? Where did you buy the touring kit from and how much $
Razmataz77 is offline   Reply With Quote