View Single Post
Old 04-26-2004, 11:50 AM   #1
JBe46M3

My Ride: Jet black e46 M3
Send a message via AIM to JBe46M3
2003.5 M3 Jet Black on Black 6k miles

I am very motivated to sell this car. Please feel free to e-mail me with offers. 2003.5 BMW M3 Jet Black on Black nappa leather with the following options:

-Premium Package (includes power seats, leather. sunroof ect.)

-Heated Seats

-Harmond Kardon Sound

-Xenon Headlights

-Aluminum Trim

-BMW Home Link transmitter

-M3 Floor Mats

-BMW All-Weather Floor mats Front and Back

-BMW M3 License plate frame

I am long time BMW Car club member and BMW enthusiast. This is my second e46 M3 and my 6th BMW. This car has been very well cared for and broken in according to the factory guidlines. This car has been hand washed and waxed weekly and dealer maintained. The car lives in a climate controlled garage. Upon request I can put you in touch with my BMW service rep. This car has never been smoked in eaten in or drank in. The wheels are perfect and have no scratches or curb marks. There are no dents, dings accidents or paintwork. The only flaws are 2 very small hairline scratches that I will have touched up professionally upon delivery aswell as a full hand wax and detail for the new owner. The car does not have the front plate holes drilled into the bumper and has never had a front plate. It also does not have the headlight washers wich in my opinion take away from the look of the car. I have added painted front reflectors aswell. The car also has 20% Llumar window tint with life time warranty. Also the car carries the BMW 4 year/50k mile warranty and the BMW 6 year/100k mile engine warranty. I have all the keys books and manuals for the car. Shipping and delivery is up to the buyer but I will assist in anyway necessary. I will gladly deliver the car within 100 miles of the Boston area. Please e-mail me with any questions or if you need additional pictures. I am asking $49,000 or best offer.

JBe46M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.