View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 12:53 PM   #359
wademcgee

My Ride: 2003 BMW E46 M3
Jeff, thanks a million. I can not say enough good things about this vendor and this unit. Installed flawlessly in my 2003 E46 M3. Took all of 1.5 hours, most of which was running cable. I did want to throw out a couple of quick notes, just for info purposes. I had previously installed a BSW sub solution, which came with a line level converter to send the sub signal to the amp. When I put the Dynavin unit in I went ahead and ran the sub outs to the same exact setup. At this point I had two sets of sub connections. I have to say that tapping into the stock systems wires with the line level converter is MUCH louder and deeper for some reason. I know it is all about voltage, but to run the sub outs on the Dynavin I have to turn the gain to max to get to 75% of what the line level lines accomplish. Point being, anyone doing this ugrade may want to temporarily run the rcas and test before going through the trouble. Just my .02. There are a few other things that are taking some getting used to but overall this unit rocks, is 100% plug and play and the Nav works much better than the $2K system I had put in my Toyota 4-runner!!!
wademcgee is offline   Reply With Quote