View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #33
Nerdy46

My Ride: 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyC View Post
You can't really tune using a wideband for idle if you have cams with too much overlap. It will throw it off. Better read the plugs...

BUT....wait....14:1 under boost at WOT??? You typed that wrong, right??
You cant really tune for crap at idle with a wideband. Any sort of overlap and you can see rich conditions. It also depends on the placement of your wide band. Depth, distance, etc. Ive always tuned by feel for start and idle, that or played with the adaptive values a tad. However one time i got stuck chasing a lazy 02 sensor... Didnt realize till later in the day when i replayed the logs...

Also im not sure what software is being used... or much about tuning e46's at all for that matter. But it would be nice to get a fuel saving tune... it made a big difference on my other car.

Last edited by Nerdy46; 05-21-2013 at 08:51 PM.
Nerdy46 is offline   Reply With Quote