View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 09:46 PM   #25
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Orange, CA
Posts: 40
My Ride: 2000 328ci
Re: Need legal advice.

Have you tried talking to the home owners association? Try to see if there's any more people in your community in the same situation, maybe stop paying the fees until they make an exception for your parents. Unfortunately legally I don't think there's anything you could do. Maybe find another home, or wait to see if they pass the immigration reform this year.
I would had punched that guy as soon as he said he would call the INS.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Carb is offline   Reply With Quote