View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 02:38 PM   #134
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdny516 View Post
^
Shirts - I mostly wear Nike Dri-Fit polos or Brooks Brother polos. Honestly it really doesn't matter to me. Any polo will due.
Pants - Usually brooks brother pants as well. I just use the ones I wear to work, they are washable and wrinkle free so they come out of the dryer looking like they did when I had the tag on them.
Shoes - Just bought a pair of Nike TW13's in white. I must say these are the best golf shoes I have ever worn. I try to golf frequently and in my old pair of Nike's I would get foot craps or blisters. These TW13's are super comfy and supportive. They have a "medium" and "wide" fitment as well. Played 4 rounds in 3 days about a month ago, and my feet felt great. I went for the white pair because I read reviews on the black ones getting too hot inside on hot days. (And I think the white ones look better) The new TW14's are on pre-order so the 13's just dropped in price. I might snag another pair just to hold onto after my current pair wears out. Seriously get a pair.

As for the Sergio saga, If I were PGA committee, I would pair Tiger and Sergio every 1st round, LOL!
I think i am going to maybe take a ride today to Dick's or Golfers Warehouse just to try a few pairs on and see what fits right. Ill definitely try the TW13's.
JJR4884 is offline   Reply With Quote