View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 10:43 AM   #5
johnrando

My Ride: '06 330 CIC ZHP
When you mean assembly, you taking the handle and the inner workings part? It's not that expensive. BTW, when you do look for the part #, the "inner" is the part that faces you, and the "outer" is the part that's inside the glove box. (Backwards from what most of us think). You should get the vert one, as it locks/unlocks with your car. I doubt the coupe one does that.

You could just get the part that's not working and mate it to the other part, but I can't tell from you pic or description which one is not working. I may have an extra assembly (inner and outer) but I'm not sure the locking part works except for with a key. It might take me a few days to find it though if you're interested.

ZHP, Cold Weather Pkg., Leather, Jet Black/Black/Black Cube, NAV
AA Tune, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf. Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan STEP S/W & TB, TMS Pulleys, H&R Touring Cup Kit
DICE Ipod, Parrot/Connects2 Bluetooth, StealthOne Valentine Module, Hardwired V1
BMW Perf. Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan delete
johnrando is offline   Reply With Quote