View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 03:05 PM   #22
HallisterJ1

My Ride: 2001 325i, 2003 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PH03NIX46 View Post
For $8,000...you should sell your 325i, invest in maintaining the M3 and just keep it for as long as you possibly can.

I wouldn't have bought it in the first place. The thought of driving a car that isn't perfectly stable throughout the chassis bothers me. But since you already bought it, I'd keep it.
The cars incredibly stable, the PPI I had done at BMW said they saw no sign of a faulty or salvage title, they were happy with the repairs done. If you know Chapparone Auto Body/Paint she took it to them and it was handled to OEM perfection, she spared no expense once again, they are the best and with the best comes a high price (Look them up, they're impressive), they aligned the car to perfection, and its as stable as can be.

I'm keeping the 325i to throw all my long drive miles on, and my four door situations that may arise. Plus it has a lot of tasteful mods done to it that I couldn't part with, money isn't an issue at all - I just like to find the "interesting" cars it seems.

Her son (The owner for about a year) tracked the car at Laguna Seca, and Willows with a driver at the wheel, and then himself at the wheel. Things handled extremely well and went by smoothly he said. I will probably track the car once a month, or once every other month.

Last edited by HallisterJ1; 06-21-2013 at 03:21 PM.