View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 11:33 PM   #196
asdetail

My Ride: 2002 325ci coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46AUS View Post
Hi team. I took the plunge based on this excellent thread and bought both the D5150 and the V0018 DTV units. Great pricing and features!

I have a few quick questions that might help me and others with the install if you guys may have some ideas. My 2004 325Ci RHD came from the factory with the in 2 DIN dash OEM screen with TV / Bluetooth, 6 CD stacker in the boot, but no sat nav.

1. Since I don't have a GPS unit in the trunk and don't have the HK system, do I need this long cable to connect to anything in the trunk? (I'm guessing not).

2. Since I have the OEM BT microphone already installed, can I make that work as the external mic for this Eonon D5150?

3. I already have the OEM TV aerial setup from the factory and works fine on OEM analogue TV. Does anyone know if this can be used for the V0018 DTV add on for the 5150?

4. Snce my car came with the OEM TV screen but no GPS unit, is there a chance my car has an OEM GPS antenna factory installed I can plug into the D5150? (wishful thinking I know).

Cheers in advance all for any tips, can't wait for this bad boy to arrive and will post any bugs or fixes I find along the way!
1: yes you do
2: not without surgery on the unit
3:no
4:no
how do I know?,had the same setup in my car,found out the hard way.

Last edited by asdetail; 06-22-2013 at 11:35 PM.
asdetail is offline   Reply With Quote