Thread: Any E46 Tons of Interior Parts
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 09:00 AM   #1
Teddy7

My Ride: slides
Tons of Interior Parts

As some of you may know, my car is gutted, and I just haven't had the time to get the ball rolling with selling the items I have taken out.
Items for sale include: Everything pictured, but some things are in boxes and need further explanation. The the three closed boxes are brand new in box heater core, evaporator core, and a/c dryer. The open box is a used fuel pump with 120,000 miles. It was working fine when I removed it. It was replaced as preventative maintenance, but definitely works just fine. Quick synopsis of everything pictured below includes almost a complete beige interior which includes door panels, seats, trim, ZF 5-speed transmission (has 111,402 written all over it so I'm guessing that is the mileage), manual pedal assembly (was involved in an engine bay fire so the bracket and pedals are perfectly fine, but I would replace everything else on the bracket). Also, sorry for my friend's photo-bomb in the top pic. Let me know if you have any questions, Teddy.

There are 3 thin cracks (all pictured below). (1) on the shift knob and (2) on the dash piece above the glove box. They aren't cracks which are extremely noticeable (as you can see from the pictures), but definitely should be noted prior to selling. I am open to trades, but if just buying out right. Price is 175 obo
This 1st picture is from another member just for reference on the color of the wood and how it looks in the car.

1st crack (notice that the horizontal lines are not cracks, those are reflections from my iphone if you look closely) The crack is the line going vertically to the left.

2nd crack (notice it's large U shape, the crack size is rather large for the piece, but luckily thin so barely noticeable)

3rd crack

Last edited by Teddy7; 07-15-2013 at 11:20 AM.
Teddy7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.