View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 04:57 PM   #487
trj

My Ride: 325Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlzO View Post
Yep, everything's ordered up. Ordered the spacers, and rear shock reinforcement plates yesterday, they shipped out today. So, based on all my shipping updates and ETAs, should have everything coming in towards the middle/late next week. Hopefully in time for the weekend so I don't have to wait to do more, but...ugh, I hate waiting! But on the good note, everything will be here to do the work with, and unless I totally break something out of left field, should have everything to do it start to finish all at once. Can't wait!

Also noticed when doing my brakes that my rear subframe bushings are utterly destroyed. No damage (yet), but ugh, gotta find time to do THAT one of these weekends. Especially after all this stuff going in it. What a chore lol.
I hear you man.
I had CSB Guibo, Differential fluid, FCABs, tie rods done before I installed the coils.
Then did the rear coils, RSMs and RTABs.
Had to wait for the spacers for the fronts, so that had to wait another week.
Then had to do the rear bearings 2 times.

Now going to do the FSMs this weekend because I have a creaking noise from the front.

Hope everything goes smooth for you. I didnt have any problems other than having difficulty on RTABs, coils were easy.