View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 01:25 AM   #24
SpeedDemon

My Ride: 08 M3/05 ZHP/08 R32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob43 View Post
^ Real nice work, looks good.

Have you considered a "Low" front bar (door bar) that would come from the main hoop & go forward to the foot box. Something that wouldn't impede you getting in & out of your Bimmer.

I like your seats, I've considered something like those for my street Bimmer (330Ci), but I know I'll loose some comfort.
Thanks!

I never considered a door bar. The way you put it though, I do kinda see how it could work without getting too much in the way. I don't daily the car in any way so it could be workable for my situation to do something like that. I have the car at a shop right now, but I'll look at that when I go to pick it up tomorrow. M3 GT4 aero parts from Germany are going on the car next week.

Honestly, I love the seats. I personally find them more comfortable than the stock seats. That's saying quite a bit too, because the stock seats in my E92 are leagues better than the stock seats in my E46. I just find that I generally end up moving around in my stock seats and never getting comfortable. There is never any question about how you're going to sit posture-wise in a Recaro Profi. If you can fit into a Profi then you are probably fit enough that you can comfortably use your arms to get in and out of the car with relative ease. Girlfriends/Wives will never be too pleased though

Last edited by SpeedDemon; 07-03-2013 at 01:26 AM.
SpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote