View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 11:33 AM   #9
SexualChocolate

My Ride: 325iT/M5/10R/Aero750
Quote:
Originally Posted by black-mamba E46 View Post
M power ted an ned those guys specialize in bmw and other cars look them up off of west park southwest side
They messed up my car and take no responsiblily for it. So I will never use them ever and will not recommend anyone else not to use them.

There was some clunking shortly after picking up my car. I called then and kept my cool and remained monotone so that I could get this resolved. I asked when would be a good time to bring it in and we set a date and time. I asked if it still ok to drive my car, they said sure.

I arrive 30 mins ahead of schedule. I waited 4 hours for someone to check my car! They forgot to tighten the lower bolt on my rear strut. They tightened it while jacked up (sans jack stand) and never used a torque wrench on it under load. No apologies issued. Just them yelling at their undocumented workers who might I add work on customers cars (guys without formal training working on your expensive baby, egad!).

I left to go out of town and guess what, something back there snaps.

I call them again.

I explained the who I was and what car I brought in and I received these comments:

"I work on too many cars to remember your car and what we fixed"
"Look I'm busy with other peoples cars, I guess bring it back if you want, maybe we can get to you sometime"

I bring the car back and it turns out one of my H&R coilover locking collars broke. They said they never touched it, even though that is the same side they did all the work on. They offered no help and said we didn't touch that at all. One of the them even tried intimidating me by staring at me while "bowed" up. Class acts these fellows are not!

I call Turner Motorsports who along with H&R took care of everything for me. I do the work myself and lo and behold everything works fine.

OP you are better off looking for help from BigUgly, TJM, Bavarian Machine Specialties, etc, etc.

Last edited by SexualChocolate; 08-14-2013 at 12:10 PM.
SexualChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote