BMW 330///M " Oldschool meets Newschool "
Bought him as 3rd owner. First was BMW AG Munich as company car. Second was an old lady. He is almost full optioned, serviced only at BMW. Only things missing are rearwindow-scroller and M-Bumpers. He seems to have been a presentation car in Munich
- shadowline and roof anthracite
- leather nappa light-yellow
- navigation 16:9
- harman kardon
- climate windshield with OEM green sunstrip
- M-steeringwheel and rims
- everything else from the optionlist
- unfortunately also steptronic, which will be decoded soon for faster response
I started redesigning my good one, since he was in factory shape. But he wants to stay a true school sedan. Thats why he becomes something like "oldschool meets newschool"
- front bumper E 90 M3 Look (made from fiberglass reinforced plastic, made in germany)
- OEM Mtech 2 rear bumper with ledges painted in car colour (black saphire metallic)
- front strut brace from Wiechers
- rear sport stabilizer bar H&R with stronger holdings
- Zimmermann brakes all around
- cf-exhaust-tips positioned like on E 90 M3
- LED-Rings in front
- front arm bushingrings renewed
The car is still evolving, im looking for some wheels and suspension up next.
I will be glad about every comment! Thanks for watching
Last edited by saschaplease; 10-03-2013 at 05:05 PM.