View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 07:28 AM   #255
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by trizzuth View Post
Love the look of that intake Charlie, one of the best out there and from what I've heard, the best sounding too.

Now don't be mad at me, but I might have to report you to Mango's ARMY due to the massive amount of dust and dirt in the rest of your engine bay! Give that engine bay a good cleaning and it will make the Gruppe M sparkle in there.

It doesn't matter to me Mike because neither of my BMWs will ever make Mango's list....they both are modded....

No matter....I have both of them well maintained and do preventive maintenance. You have seen and driven my ZHP so you know the exact shape she's in... Wait till you see the ///M
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l Status Gruppe one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 08-30-2013 at 07:29 AM.
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote