View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:55 AM   #2608
dropbop

My Ride: 318i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmcjames View Post
Hi dropbop, what shocks are you going to put under her? I put cheap shocks under mine - the guy in the motor factors knows me really well, so when I said they were going under a Bmr he started to laugh. I just looked at him and said "I'm not going racing or anything" his reply was "I'll see you in six months". Guess what - he was right So new shocks are on the list for me as well.
The wishbones will make a big difference - it will be like a new car.
If I get six month out of shocks ill be happy, for now I just want to get it past the test. But it will be 2 or 3 weeks before I get them in. Was supposed to get the wishboes changes tomorrow, but not happening now until next week.. my mech got a last minute ticket to Spain this morning.... good for him bad for me , but I dont mind, hes really good so I will wait..... thats if I dont just do them myself over the weekend.. My car is like nightrider at the moment, goes where it wants, have to hold on to the wheel for dear life to keep her in a straight line, hahaha

Was thinking about getting these ones... http://www.mister-auto.ie/en/shock-a...8963_g190.html

My First BMW - E46 318i 1999

Last edited by dropbop; 09-17-2013 at 10:31 AM.
dropbop is offline   Reply With Quote