View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 01:00 AM   #1
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
Thumbs Up K You asked, we delivered - Eagle Eye LED Tail Light Resistor Replacements

For enthusiasts, by enthusiasts.

For those of you who are out of the loop on this tail light issue, here's a quick run-down: Eagle Eyes has been the 'go to' for LED tail light conversions for years. These tails have been sold for years, more than I've been here, more than we've been here. After many years, some of the tails throw the dreaded 'tail light out' code, without being able to order the parts from EE (which is why we only match the warranty they provide to us), there was no way to fix it unless you bought a new set. For many months we have been developing our own replacement ballasts. We tested the hell out of them, and they are ready.

I don't think anyone else is working on these, developing them, or taking notice of the issue. Even Eagle Eye themselves have skirted it for years. We don't mind stepping in where others won't go!

No more tail light out issue on your old Eagle Eye LED Tails, your replacements are here and ready to ship! They are plug and play just like your tails were when you first installed them, and will get rid of that dreaded tail light out dash error in a matter of minutes. This price is introductory, we promised to release these incredible affordable, a fraction of the price of a full set? I'm sold!

Any questions or comments? Drop a line: sales@khoalty.com

Khoalty BMW Accessories
www.khoalty.com
sales@khoalty.com

By Appointment
925 Hale Place, Suite B3
Chula Vista, CA 91914

Availability
Monday - Friday [ 9a - 5p PST ]
Saturday - Sunday [ Varies ]

Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.