View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
Hey Donald,

I did tell you in chat that it would be there by the weekend, between us and FedEx, it looks like it isn't going to happen, typically things to Texas on 3-Day will get there very quick, not this case. I discussed this with the boss yesterday from your emails and will again tonight after we ship everything out. You're right, I told you express would be ok since it would be there by the weekend, it isn't, so we should do something about that.

In the chat we went over a few options, I thought that regardless if it got there by the weekend you would want the order, and the lenses were OK to come later (as they are on backorder which we discussed), if not by the weekend I did not believe you wanted the order cancelled, as you said ground would also be ok if it were not to make it there by the weekend?

Either way, you can refuse delivery of the package, it will come back to us, and we can refund the whole deal, or you can let me figure out a way to right your shipping cost. Please let me know in chat or email as I might lose this tab in my never ending sea of chrome tabs and windows!

Thanks and sorry
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote