View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #2618
chelseapaul

My Ride: 05 M sport 2.0 vert
hey dave..

glad to know its not just a rare fault with my car then haha i read a few posts with members suggesting i need a new actuator or something for the windows..

yeah they are in ok/good condition compared to most the same age.. im just not a big fan M3 alloys would set the car off perfectly! and also i did read you need 4 front alloys.. meaning a trip to the scrappy could prove useless as they would have to break 2 different cars if they have them..

wrapped? thats a great idea! didnt think of it.. seen the new sets selling for a bomb on styling websites and stuff. might see if i can nab a nice condition silver or carbon set on ebay after payday though. ahh thats good to know its a easy job, are there tutorials and stuff on this forum anywhere?

also another question.. i like the raspy sound of the exhaust but would like something a bit more.. whats everyones opinion on the best backbox at an affordable price? mine is standard 1 pipe black exhaust. wouldnt mind a twin pipe if there not too expensive.

again.. sorry if i sound like a newb haha only had it 2 days so im still a bit excited by it all

thanks
chelseapaul is offline   Reply With Quote