View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #233
sg_wannabe

My Ride: '06 M3 Coupe
Send a message via AIM to sg_wannabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah D. Cranman View Post

All jokes aside, what I posted about a year ago remains true: we are a small company and have limited resources. We want this project done and the product to market more than you guys do; it represents a product that's likely to be very profitable for us.

When we have a final product in hand and we are going to production, we'll let you know. And in the meantime, we aren't saying a thing -- or giving dates.

So, my advice to those who want an amplifier upgrade is to go another route. We'd love your business, but the reality is we don't have a product to offer you. We hope to, and sooner rather than later, but until we do, go your own way. We're sad to lose your business, but we're not going to make promises we can't keep. We've made that mistake before, and we won't be making it again.

Thanks for your continued support, and your interest even after all this time.
i have waited this long....i think i can wait a bit longer.
i have your stage 1.
i have the current gen sub as well as the previous gen (which i have not gotten around to selling).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddZHP View Post
Oh boy. BSW announced on Facebook that they are getting ready to release a product they've been developing for over 5 years.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
this is promising....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7to3_enthusiast View Post
I'm not getting my hopes up....well maybe just a little
i got my hopes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah D. Cranman View Post
Honestly, seriously -- we aren't announcing ANYTHING until it's DONE. Final production sample in hand and DONE, factory waiting for us to say "GO."
well, this is a bit quick "turnaround" from your previous, most recent post above.
i ain't complaining....

i will be in line to buy this despite the ridiculously long wait and too-numerous-to-count past delays.

btw, ygm (well, soon).

Last edited by sg_wannabe; 10-04-2013 at 05:54 PM.
sg_wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote