View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 05:04 PM   #1861
Phoenix330ci

My Ride: 04 330Ci Convertible
OMG - I just read all 93 pages and 1860 post plus a large amount of side threads...........................

However I still have a ton of questions like;

1. Can I run this on my MAC if not can I run this on my special version of Win 9?

2. If the answer is no to 1 can I download the software some place and can I have some one here tell me for the millionth time how to install it.

3. Also where the heck to I even buy this and the correct cables? Thinking on buying these cables for $1000 are they any good?

4. Also I have like a 1979 BMW so can I use the hexagon connection or maybe the round? My buddy is telling me that the round is gay and just get the hexagon one.

5. Also is the tensil strenght of the cord strong enough to wrap around my neck and jump from a bridge.....just wondering.......

HOLY CRAP people, I read this figuring I would learn a lot but 93 pages of repeative question, which most answers can be had in the first say five pages. Don't get me wrong, I learned something..............NOT TO ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS ALREADY POSTED IN THE SAME THREAD.................

I think this thread needs to be locked and seperate ones opened for installation of software and cables and the rest with actual instruction in running the software. I did howeverr see one thread that looked to attempt this how to run it but of course the wrong questions still get asked..................

Well there is three days of my life I won't be getting back.................