View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 08:55 AM   #2633
racyso

My Ride: BMW 318i e46
Hi guys, mine is a 318i Sedan 2004 model. @ 65K already replaced some parts like, suspension arms, bushings, Tie rods, front shocks, fuel pump & filter, Expansion tank, valve cover & Oil filter gaskets, Brake pads. lately I had a problem with my aircon compressor. Its whinning even thou the aircon is off. Already post this problem here but nobody replied. So I change the tensioner pulley and still sounds the same. Got a small puller and took off the compressor pulley, removed and change clutch bearing. The sound disappears. Bearing is the culprit. Every aircon shops was telling me to change the Aircon compressor. Just imagine how much I saved. Problem now, sometimes the door lock is not working even if I use the remote key. Today it is working. I use Mobile 1 for my engine oil. Engine sound is smooth. When I fill up my gas tank, my fuel gauge will indicate full. After 5kms the needle will go down about 1/4. When it reach the middle or 1/2 full it will stay there until it spend around 20kms. After that it will go down as fast until it reaches around 1/4 to empty. looks like I'm leaking fuel but check fuel lines and no leaks.
racyso is offline   Reply With Quote