View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 08:16 PM   #222
MpoweredM
Wants to be Orange

My Ride: 1098S; RR Sport; CRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Nice man. Hope it helps. Just slow it down a bit and think through the movements

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
I think you're right too, with slowing down. Compare it with golf. When I rush I lose my form. When I rush in this I'll lose the form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
great help solly.

When he says "pull your hips back" (which would help) that also means that your weight will have to be on your heels... so when you are setting up and feeling the tension in your hamstrings (I've never heard it described like that but its bang on, if you take too long it actually starts to burn) make sure you are sitting back on your heels and the bar is still touching your shins.

rippetoe says to line up with the bar cutting your feet roughly in half when you look down. when you squat down into position, the bar should touch your shins. this means your scalpula is directly overhead, and you won't have to compensate at all by bringing the bar into or away from your body (you can't do the lift if the bar is not eventually perpendicular to your scalpula).

I guarantee you will shoot up in weight if you practice, 275 will feel like nothing.
Will do.

I do have to say though, the video is a bit deceiving. I do have a lot of weight on my heels. Can't see it in this video but occasionally my toes raise off the ground slightly. Regardless, some work needed. I've always had a bit of a rounded lower back, hell, even when arched, but I'll throw another video in with light weight to keep the form all the way through. Also, earlier in my sets this time too.

Santa Hats thanks to Scott!
Click for pics of my bikes
Click for pics of my old 335
Click for pics of my old S4 avant
Click for pics of my old M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8 5 View Post
Constatine would of thrown his dildo at the kidnapper and proceed to cry in his closet after said kidnapper escaped.
MpoweredM is offline   Reply With Quote