View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 08:10 PM   #1
PoloBlue67
Modded ///Member

My Ride: M
Europersona - WARNING- Don't get scammed!

Hey.

I just wanted to warn all of you of a MAJOR scam. I don't know if his company is still a sponsor of www.bmw-forums.com or not, but Europersona, run by Michael, is a complete SCAM.

I spoke with him numerous times about getting some parts for my e46 m3, and he was real helpful about it and responded to my IMs through AIM and e-mails. Then, I told him what parts I wanted, and sent him a money order. I ordered an Active Autowerke exhaust from him. He received the money and was told to order the part on April 6. He told me it would take about 1 week to 1 1/2 weeks. I agreed to that. It has been about 5 weeks and NO EXHAUST. I have e-mailed him numerous times and tried to IM him on AIM. He doesn't respond to anything. I also tried to call his phone. When he finally IMed me back about 1 week ago, he said the reason it hadn't been sent out was because "he was really busy". Last time I checked, BUSINESS IS BUSINESS. He doens't send out a product at his LEISURE!

Anyway, I just wanted to warn all of you to NOT BUY FROM EUROPERSONA!
The nice thing about this is that I have saved all of our e-mails, and IMs, and I'm taking legal action against him. My lawyer is analyzing the situation and I send him a warning e-mail 2 days ago. Now it's time to get some payback! People like this make people worried to buy stuff from others.

Can't wait to get more money than what I paid him! SUCKS FOR HIM!

-Kevin
PoloBlue67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.