View Single Post
Old 05-19-2004, 01:56 AM   #13
trovan

My Ride: 2002 CB M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sansan
I'm very interested. PM me and let's see if we can work out some details. What's the mileage right now?

it has 950 miles now. i took it out for a drive to see my parents!!! sorry.

the detail is simple. the car has options include 18" wheels, splash guards, alum pedels, and everything comes with the touring model.

but it has a new bumper (nismo replica) which i do think the paint job is not very good. it has the 20" wheels.

he would ask for you to pay the whole car off at 33721 (before 6/1). but this will only apply to the 18" wheels. He recongnize the nismo bumper has bad paint, so will include it for free. the original bumper is still at the shop, and he is not sure if they still have it.

the whole car was inspected by me and a potential buyer this morning. it has one scratch on the nismo bumper about one inch. there is a 5mm scratch on the other side of the well wall which maybe from the same line. other than that, the whole car is flawless as we can tell.

i do think that he prefers to just give the car with the current 20"s. remember, he has to hide the car, so doing parts change is dangerous..... that is why i have the car.

so if you think you want to make an offer with the 20" wheels, that would be cool. however, you are far away, so you maybe responsible for the shipping and also any paperwork fee related to the payoff. he really has lost a lot of money on this, even makes me feel bad. the 20" were about 4500, but i think 3000 would be good enough for him.
02 M3 6spd (gone and missed dearly)
trovan is offline   Reply With Quote