View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 01:06 AM   #2004
Oldboy

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNels View Post
I finally got my copy of pa soft.I have been beating my head against the wall trying to get it working on Windows 7 laptop.I have done search after search but nothing seems to work.It is installed,but there is no driver detected.I am not a computer guy,and this is way over my head.Does anyone have a good link to this issue?I found one with very explicit instr. for windows 7.It isn't working for me! Thanks for any guidance,links,etc..
Craig
Check out my previous post #1999. In this thread that I used, it instructs you to download a driver and then tells you how to manually load the driver for the PA Soft cable.

The cable draws its power from the car, so it is necessary for the cable to be installed with the key on for your laptop to "see" the cable. Download the driver from the link, then follow the step in the post. I'm no computer expert, but I managed to get it done & I can assure you the link can get you there too! Good Luck! Give it a shot, if you can't seem to get through it, send me a PM, I'll do my best with my limited PC skills to help you out.