View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 11:47 PM   #19
DrMooCow

My Ride: 335d
Send a message via AIM to DrMooCow
I got my bimmer because...

Nissan screwed me over one too many times. Customer service sucks, dealer sucks, after owning three nissans, i figure they would treate me better considering all the problems that I had with my 2003 maxima.

When I sold that POS, it was time for a new car. I went to test drive the 04 Acura TL, fell in love with that car. I think the interior with the navi kicks ass! LED's in the tach was great too. Awesome blue.

Was thinking about the MB C320. My parents both have mercedes and those cars are nothing but problems. I would assumed that the C class would be the same.

I was thinking about a honda v6 coupe. Great bang for the buck. I was able to get a 2004 v6 ex with navi for $24900. Had a great debate about it.

Then I was very interested in used luxury cars because after two to three years, they tend to take a huge hit in depreciation. I was interested in the 2001 GS430. I fell in love with it. Found one that was certified pre owned with only 22k miles on it and it came with an extended factory bumper to bumper 3 year warranty and the asking price was 35300.

At the end, I decided that after driving front wheel drive cars for the past 6 years, im sick of it. I prefer rear wheel drive cars. Which left me with the GS430. It wasn't until I found out about the crazy incentives that bmw was offering. I hopped my way into a bmw dealer and pretty much knocked off $4300 off the msrp for a 330i.
Even though this is the last year for the style of the 3 series, $4300 off is an offer I can't refuse. So I signed the papers and agreed to purchase the 330i.

Some of you may think that the cars that I compared to when shopping have nothing in common. I was mainly interested in Japanese top of the line cars.

I was also interested in the IS300. Until I saw the sales for that car, I was like no. There's a reason why no one is buying it and why bmw sold a ton of 3 series cars. Just went with the crowd!
DrMooCow is offline   Reply With Quote