Thread: HELP! Rubbing!!
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2004, 05:59 PM   #1
JCz04Bimmer

My Ride: 2004 330Ci & 06 Z4MC
Send a message via AIM to JCz04Bimmer
HELP! Rubbing!!

So I just mounted my Toyo Proxy T1S's on my brand spankin new Ro_Ja Formula 5's. The rear, however, is rubbing. Its not a constant thing over EVERY single bump but with my dad in the car and 2 of my old wheels, it was pretty bad. Now with him out and those wheels out, I rub on the larger bumps. I'm already running some negative camber and I do have a drop with some ACS Sport Springs but that is all. I felt around a bit underneith the wheel well and it seems like I just need under a centimeter of room to be fine with the rubbing. Actually, it simply looks like the metal-work that curls underneith the fender on the inside needs to be pushed out a bit, the fender can stay where it is. Any suggestions? Comments? Solutions? PLEASE let me know!

I may be heading to get my fenders rolled tomorrow morning and get everything aligned correctly finally. BTW, I'm in Jersey so if people have suggestions on where I should go, tell me! I will likely go to Freedman if no one else suggests otherwise... how much does this usually cost (fender roll etc)

JCz04Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.