View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004, 06:05 AM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Philadelphia PA
Posts: 50
My Ride: 99 328i sp
Unhappy Bent a rim: file claim?

Hey guys,

Hit a big pothole traveling OH315 yesterday. Front wheel got squared. Not too bad I guess it can be fixed. So the question now should I go after Ohio Department of transportation? Anyone can share experience doing it? Any evidence to collect and stuff?
Or is it going to be just waste of time?

Found this. It seems like they are pretty good at picking up responsibility:
dbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE membership to remove this ad.