View Single Post
Old 07-15-2004, 09:31 PM   #1
mccoy55

My Ride: Pershing 115
*mint* 1975 Bloomington Corvette

The car I wish to sell is a 1975 Bloomington gold corvette. The
car still has its original tires on it, which alone are worth $4,000, to
collectors. just a little history on The Bloomington gold part, it is an award that this car received, where the car was sent to the Bloomington gold show and they took it fully apart piece by piece and Inspected every part on the car for originality between 95 and 100% and condition are the percentages that receive the award. This car received the gold level the highest possible between 98 and 100. This car wins every show I take it to And u can easily drive everyday as u can see in the pictures, i never have though i've always babied the car washed after i take it out every time even in the summer. the car is worth over $30,000 any day, and i've been offered that. the value of the car will only go up b/c it is a classic. Another rare feature which this car has is, ac which is very rare for this year with a convert and it is also the last year of the stingray convert the rest were t-tops, this car is very valuable and I hate to see it go but I need the room and a new toy. im interested in trades, if you car is worth more then mine i will put money towards it please contact me at mccoy55@optonline.net for more info. im flexible on the price so make me an offer and as i said im interested in an e46 trade and i will put money towards it, i have much better pictures please ask for them i just couldnt get them on because they were to big. please i need to sell this car asap or trade it so im taking any reasonable offer. what im really looking for is an M3 and i will put up the difference between the two cars.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	front.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	85011   Click image for larger version

Name:	side.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	85012   Click image for larger version

Name:	tire.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	85013   Click image for larger version

Name:	int.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	85014  

Click image for larger version

Name:	front 2.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	85015  
mccoy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.