07-22-2004, 02:46 PM
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Sacramento, California
My Ride: 2004 M3 SMG Coupe
FS: 1999 328I Steel blue with warranty, 17,250
Descriptive list for my 1999 BMW 328I
- Factory Options
1. Sport package
a. Consisting of upgraded 17 inch rims and low profile tires
b. Upgrades suspension system consisting of larger sway bars, higher performance springs and shocks.
c. Sports seats, more comfortable with increased lumbar and side bolstering.
2. Premium package
a. 12 way power seats
b. 3 setting memory seats coded to separate keys
d. Upgraded Nappa leather trim.
- Options I personally added.
1. Heated seats. ($500)
2. Factory style Rear spoiler. ($400)
3. Removed Wood trim and installed Aluminum style trim. ($200)
4. European style clear front and side signal markers. ($100)
5. Five % limo tint professionally installed. ($200)
a. Front windows are darker than the legal limit.
6. K&N lifetime filter in OEM factory air box. ($50)
7. Brand new high quality/ performance snow tires ($500)
8. Zimmerman Cross Drilled high performance brake rotors. ($400)
9. Spare set of newly turner Rotors with Axxis Dustless brake pads. ($300)
10. Spare painted drivers side rocker panel. ($75)
11. H&R Performance Springs. ($300) Better handling, more aggressive stance.
12. Brand new Heavy Duty BMW mats. ($100)
13. 12 months remaining on UNLIMITED mileage extended warranty. ($600)
14. 3M clear style bra for front end, hasn’t been installed yet. ($75)
This car has been meticulously maintained. The miles on it are almost all highway miles. I believe it's right at 96,000 now. I’m in the military and have driven across the country on several occasions to and from schools. Achieves excellent gas mileage at approximately 30mpg on the highway and 23-24 in town depending on how you drive. With the large 16.4 gallon tank you can travel up to 500 miles per tank. I have all service records also. A powerful 200 hp 2.8 engine provides better performance than BMW’s current 184 hp 2.5 model. Oil has been changed much more frequently than recommended by BMW at approximately 4000 miles with only Mobil One Synthetic. BMW service interval is every 15,000 miles. Recent shampooing of the carpets and detailing. Car is located in Helena Montana.
This car has spent it's whole life with me in a heated garage. I have been deployed to Iraq and will be buying a new M3 upon returning home. Thus this one needs to go. The only body work ever done to this car was I had the hood repainted because of excessive rock chips due to driving on sanded Montana roads. Interior is in excellent condiion. Zymol'd leather, and very very well taken care of. Honestly when this car is detailed people can't tell it's not a new car. I have a bunch of pictures so if your interested email me at email@example.com
|Ads by Google
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.