Old 08-31-2004, 09:49 PM   #2
MaXXed810

My Ride: 330CI-ZHP
Send a message via AIM to MaXXed810
Talking your ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZ Blue D3
TOPAZ BLUE

00' 323ci w/ Full DINAN S1 pkg... CAI, Free flow exhaust, strut tower brace Stg II eng software and steptronic transmission software.Signature floor matts. Brand new Koni Adjustable Shocks and Eibach Pro Kit springs. 19" Axis supermesh Wheels staggered with Toyo T1S tires 90% tread left. PremPkg. Additional Mods include //Mtech front bumper, Titanium headlight trim, Phos halo DDE, 35% tint rear Aero spoiler (OEM) Clear lenses all around(OEM)3e6 style mirrors custom modified with OEM motors and glass to retain all functions M3 steering wheel, M3 dead pedal, UUC pedals and shift knob, UUC vision Werkz guages with Silver guage rings. Harmon Kardon premium audio with custom installed XM radio in the ashtray. Garage kept and hand detailed regularly. This car is very clean. 60k service just performed and new brakes installed. (I'll throw in a bunch of stock parts to include a set of M68 wheels with Mich Pilot sports and the OEM mirror bodys )
Extended Warranty to 100K! I love the car, but my lifestyle dictates that I go to an SUV or a sedan to tote the clients around many board members will vouch for the condition of this car... PM if interested@ $24,000
Thanks for looking....
Hey Man..I Love your ride, but the price is kinda steep for me especially since its only a 323...........Im Located in connecticut, so it would not be a problem to fly down there, and drive it back..... but its the price!....if you decide on lowering the price, please let me know first, since im the first to reply......also, if you have any, can you send interior pics, and some more exterior...... not sure of the interior color
MaXXed810 is offline   Reply With Quote