View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 12:49 AM   #1
Dinan3XI
Boy Racer

My Ride: 996 GT3
Send a message via AIM to Dinan3XI
FS: 01 Honda S2000

Selling the car because I wont be driving it this winter and would like to invest the money instead of make payments right now. The car has 28k miles on it and is honda certified for 7 years and 100k miles. It is Berlina Black over black leather. It has an HKS hyper exhaust, 4IG Cold Air Intake, clear side markers, and OEM rear spoiler. I have had the oil changed every 3k miles with synthetic motor oil and the car has never seen any track days(thats what the 944 is for). the 30k mile service was done today with all fluids changed and everything checked. When the car was parked it was covered and the cover is included in the purchase . I have a hardtop but will sell it for an extra 1500 bucks to the buyer of the car. I am asking 21,950obo which is a little under the kbb private party value. Shoot me some offers at Mopca993@aol.com or give me a call at 847-722-2092
2004 996 GT3: Black/Black, Fabspeed Muffler Bypass Pipes, Clear Turn Signals, Euro GT3 Seats, DAS Sport Roll Bar, Sabelt 6pt harnesses, Pagid RS19 pads, Porsche GT3 Cup Brake Rotors, Forgeline SX3R wheels/MPSC(track setup), Console Delete, Intercomp Lap Timer
Dinan3XI is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.